CASA Festival 2012 – Setembro
CASA Festival, o maior festival de teatro da América Latina em Londres esta comemorando seu quinto aniversário este ano.
Seus eventos contam com leituras dramáticas, rádio, workshops para a comunidade e Nuestra CASA Scratch Night. Este ano estarão combinando o melhor da arte do Brasil, Argentina, Chile e México.
O CASA Festival 2012 irá ocorrer de 7 a 16 de setembro e contara com a presença de grandes espetáculos teatrais vindos do Brasil.
- Troupp Pas D’argent com as peças “Holoclowsto” e “A cidade das Donzelas”.
- E Julio Adrião interpretando “A descoberta das Américas”.
Para saber um pouco mais do CASA, da nossa programação e conhecer as companhias e espetáculos participantes do festival 2012.mais detalhes, consulte o site www.casafestival.org.uk/pt ou mande um email para Monica pelo firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASA Latin American Theatre Festival
when: 7th-16th September 2012
venue: Ovalhouse Theatre
The Language Show celebrate the Portuguese
THIS MONTH WE CELEBRATE PORTUGUESE!
The Language Show are celebrating the Portuguese language. In association with the Instituto Camões, all July, the Language Show Connect website will feature news and inspirational resources for learning and teaching Portuguese.
For more, please see http://www.languageshowconnect.co.uk
Log in to discover information about Portuguese courses, language learning or teaching materials, publications or cultural events.
There’s also plenty to explore across all different types of languages on Language Show Connect
Supporting Bilingualism in Supplementary Schools, primary schools, early years and other educational settings
Bilingualism can often be present within educational establishments, but may not always be identified in full by education practitioners. The workshop offers the opportunity for educational practitioners to receive training that will benefit both the individual and educational setting. The workshop can count towards Continual Professional Development (CPD).
Venue: ContinYou, 31-33 Bondway, Vauxhall, London
Date: Thursday 5th July
Time: 10.00am – 3.30pm
Trainer: Maria Gavrilova
Cost:NRC training £75 (NRC members pay a discounted rate of £25)
- Introduction to basic concepts of bilingualism, bilingual development and bilingual education.
- Links to all other areas of development – social and emotional, communication, language and literacy, mathematical, cultural, knowledge and understanding of the world, creative, physical.
- Different models of bilingual education.
- Supporting bilingual children in English schools, Complementary schools, nurseries and primary schools as well as in education in general.
- EYFS and Communication, Language and Literacy in multilingual contexts.
- Pedagogy and practical methods in supporting child’s second language and active bilingualism in Complementary school context.
- Practical methods and tools in supporting bilingual and multilingual children in English nurseries, schools and general childcare. It will relate to the area of learning and teaching, observation and assessment.
- Advantages of bilingualism for all children, teachers and the educational establishment.
Publicado em 14/07/2012, em Mural e marcado como brasil argentina, educational establishments, festival de teatro, inspirational resources, portuguese courses, supplementary schools. Adicione o link aos favoritos. Deixe um comentário.