Job opportunity: Visiting Lecturer in Portuguese
The Regent’s College -Department of Languages and Cross-Cultural Studies is looking for a Visiting Lecturer to deliver modules in Portuguese on the programmes within the undergraduate BA in International Business /The Faculty of Business and Management. Salary: £44.00 per hour (£50.41 inclusive of holiday pay)
- Postgraduate degree in languages/applied linguistics or a business-related subject
- Ability to teach Portuguese from beginner’s to advanced levels
- Qualification in teaching Portuguese as a foreign language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrable experience in using IT to support language learning.
- Experience of teaching Portuguese for business is desirable.
- Ability to teach in the evening (from 6:30 to 8:30) is desirable.
Closing date: Monday 12th November, 2012 (5pm)
How to apply: send a letter of application to the Human Resources Department, Regent’s College, Inner Circle, London, NW1 4NS detailing how you meet the requirements of the person specification (which is available online), together with your CVor by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please notify the College of any visa issues that might impact on your employment.
For more details http://www.regents.ac.uk / +44 (0)20 7487 7739